quarta-feira, 18 de março de 2015

[TRADUÇÃO] 230215 Revista japonesa High Cut Japan 18

ohmyoungg:

150223 Japanese magazine High Cut Japan 18When you has cried lately?Sandeul : I cried with the successful movie “My Love, Don’t Cross That River”. It’s a documentary of a couple who have been together for 70 years.Cnu : I also cry with that movie. I think we’ve all seen. It’s about the love and the farewell of an elderly couple.Baro : I cried after a long time watching the movie “Ode to my father”. Depicts the life of a man from the 1950s to the present day.Cnu : ”Ode to my father” is about the era after the Korean War, so it’s also interesting for its historical part.Jinyoung : Precisely I had to cry in a drama. “Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra” Don’t miss it kkkWhat made you annoy lately?Cnu : When I assembled a glass shelf. I felt annoyed because I couldn’t understand the instructions well. As I had to concentrate I locked the bedroom door kkkSandeul : For me when my persimmons were lost! It’s assumed that a packet contained 6 persimmons but these fell when I met Cnu and there I lost two. I looked even under the refrigerator but I couldn’t find… I wonder if Cnu ate it kkkGongchan : I also saw the packet with 6 persimmons kkkYou have the habit of saying?Jinyoung : ”Yes” “It is”.Sandeul : “Let’s” As “Let’s start!” or “Let’s go”Gongchan : I repeat many times the same word.Cnu : I think… What the ~ kkkBaro : It’s a bit strange but I make… weird sounds? As “Ahhh ~ × △ ◯! Yaaack ~!” kkk

Quando vocês têm chorado ultimamente?
Sandeul : Chorei com o sucedido filme “My Love, Don’t Cross That River”. É um documentário de um casal que estão juntos por 70 anos.
Cnu : Também chorei com esse filme. Acho que todos assistimos. Isso é sobre o amor e a despedida de um casal de idosos.
Baro : Chorei depois de um longo tempo assistindo o filme “Ode to my father”. Descreve a vida de um home dos anos 1950 para o presente dia.
Cnu : ”Ode to my father” fala sobre a era depois da Guerra Coreana, então essa também é uma parte interessante da história.
Jinyoung : Precisamente tenho chorado no drama. “Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra” Não percam isso kkk

O que o têm incomodado ultimamente?
Cnu : Quando eu monto uma prateleira de vidro. Me sinto incomodado porque não consigo entender bem as instruções. Como tenho que me concentrar, eu tranco a porta do quarto kkk
Sandeul : Para mim, quando meus caquis estão perdidos! É certo de que o pacote contém 6 caquis, mas há um sentimento de que quando encontro o CNU eu perco dois. Procurei até mesmo embaixo do refrigerador, mas não consegui achá-los… Eu acho que o CNU comeu kkk
Gongchan : Eu também vi o pacote com 6 caquis kkk

Vocês têm algum hábito na hora de falar?
Jinyoung : ”Sim” “Isso é”.
Sandeul : “Vamos” Como “Vamos começar!” ou “Vamos lá”
Gongchan : Repito a mesma palavra várias vezes.
Cnu : Eu acho… O que ~ kkk
Baro : Isso o que faço é um pouco estranho, mas faço… barulhos esquisitos? Como “Ahhh ~ × △ ◯! Yaaack ~!” kkk

Créditos: ohmyoungg
Fonte: B1A4Couple
Tradução e adaptação eng-pt: Joyce Yumi @ Let's Fly B1A4 Brazil

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário